Wednesday, July 15, 2015

We may not be in the perfect situation, but being able to see you as little as I do allows me to cherish the little things that I wouldn't be able to if we were together a lot. Little things like how much your voice means to me, realizing how much you care about me when you miss me, and how every touch is specialerrr than anything else in the world. hamsa hand necklace

c3f1e416fcb0fdb176a623bcf986775e
We may not be in the perfect situation, but being able to see you as little as I do allows me to cherish the little things that I wouldn't be able to if we were together a lot. Little things like how much your voice means to me, realizing how much you care about me when you miss me, and how every touch is specialerrr than anything else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment